- 2 cups* chickpea flour
- 1.5 cup* water
- 2 Tbsp tapioca flour
- 4 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp soda bicarbonate
- 1 tsp unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 pinch of salt
- optional spices and herbs
- Mix the chickpea flour and water in the evening and let it sit overnight. (Easier to digest this way.)
- Preheat oven to 200 C/ 400 F in the morning.
- Add the remainig ingredients in the morning. Best, if you use a blender, so the soda bicarbonate gets evenly distributed.
- Pour the dough into a baking dish. If you don't have silicone, then use a baking paper underneath.
- Put the baking dish into the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, while the top gets brownish and a needle can be pulled out clean.
*1 cup is 2.5 dl (250 ml)